Support and Services
- Logging procedure on remote server:
- In order to connect to Cloudwalk remote server, download and save the RDP connection on your local desktop.
- Download Cloudwalk RDP
- Click Save
- Select your local desktop as the location in which to save the shortcut.
- Click Save
- Double click on downloaded RDP connector and put the server name in computer name field, click on connect, now use your logging user name and password (find it in cloudwalk's welcome email) to get access to the Cloudwalk hosted environment.
- How do I connect to the Cloudwalk using a Mac computer?
- How do I upload files to Cloudwalk Server's from my local computer?
Cloudwalk remote server as follows:
3. Navigate via the appropriate local drive listed on remote server and locate the file(s) that you want to copy to Cloudwalk remote server.
4. Highlight the files you want to copy and right click and select Copy.
5. Navigate to the shortcut folder, usually (with your or your firm name) on Cloudwalk server's desktop, into which you want to copy the file(s), now right click and select Paste.
6. This process can take some time, depends on your local internet speed.
Click here > "Upload File" to send your file to us and we will upload it on your remote server. You will be able to find your file(s) under shortcut folder of "your company name/your name" on the Cloudwalk server.
- How do I print from Remote Desktop Server ?
The Universal Printing Solution TSPrint:
Printing over remote hosted QuickBooks server has never been so easy, but Cloudwalk Hosting Solution has fixed this issue by implementing TSPrint. The universal TSPrint maps all your local printers on remote server, so that you could have a hassle free printing experience and have your hard copy of your documents from anywhere, anytime.
The TSPrint is very much compatible with all of your local and network printers installed in your office or home. The simplicity of this software will make you love it, users have not to go through any complicated settings or changes on their own system (computers), instead they just need to download the universal TSPrint software from here, and fallow the straight forward installation instructions to complete the installation on your local computer, once the installation is finished you will be all on to take print from Cloudwalk’s remote desktop server.
Please download the following manual for your reference.