According to an article published in FastCompany, it has been found that 75% of the startup business fails. This is one of the Harvard Business School studies which was conducted by Shikhar Ghosh.
This statistic clearly shows that there is something which stops startup businesses to maintain their existence in the industry and one of the most basic reasons is not utilizing the limited resources in a proper manner.
Most of the small businesses have limited resources and they need to utilize it well. Talking about the different parts of a business, the biggest problem of startup businesses resides in proper account management. A well-maintained finance can build a strong base on which the startup can grow with its peak pace and QuickBooks hosting can help such businesses to achieve the desired success.
So, in this blog post, we will be talking about how QuickBooks hosting can revolutionize your startup business.
Cloud accounting is helping startups to get the benefits of giant players
The cloud technology has revolutionized many industries and it is being accepted by a wide variety of sectors. One of the main reasons for its popularity and increase in the number of users is the various benefits which people get from it at such a lower cost.
Most of the small and medium-sized businesses are adopting the cloud accounting because it is making the cumbersome process of managing accounts a pie for them. With limited resources and budget crunch, cloud accounting is the perfect solution for managing their diverse accounting operation with much more efficiency and effectiveness. That’s why QuickBooks hosting for small business is the most recommended solution.
How QuickBooks hosting can help startups to change the above mentioned stats of startup failure?
Most of the startup businesses need to access their QuickBooks 24/7 and always sitting in front of your local computer in the office is not possible. That’s why choosing QuickBooks hosting is a better option because it allows you to access your company files from anywhere and at any time. With so much flexibility in accessing the software, you can have round the clock accessibility and being out of office will become meaningless.
Better cash flow management
Cash flow plays a big role in your business if you are looking for capital investment. Most of the venture capitalist and investors ask for detailed cash flow before pouring money into your business. QuickBooks hosting can help you to always update your cash flow on a regular basis and you will always be able to get real-time updates and track your cash flow in a better way.
Reduced IT expenses
Limited budget is one of the biggest hurdles for startup businesses but QuickBooks hosting can fit in like a glove in even your limited budget constraint. Installing IT infrastructure in your office and hiring IT staffs for your office can prove to be a really costly affair. But you don’t need to worry as you can get almost similar benefits of cloud computing by choosing a third party QuickBooks hosting provider.
The security in the cloud environment is way better than the safety features of your local desktop. All the data of your software is stored in the cloud platform and breaching such ultra-secured data is not easy.
So if you want to move from those 75% failed portion of startup business and move to the other 25% which became successful, then you need to choose QuickBooks hosting for managing your accounts in cost-effective, efficient and much more productive way.
Preeti is a technical content writer who is currently associated with Cloudwalk. She spends most of the time of her day in the world of cloud computing and accounting software. Her vast experience in the field of cloud software and her love for IT has allowed her to become a major contributor on most of the knowledge based cloud platforms.