QuickBooks by Intuit has disrupted the accounting software space with its revolutionary features. It is the top choice for a variety of companies ranging from startups to large corporations.
It has reigned the Industry for more than two decades now, and we regularly get to see updates and changes in the application by Intuit. It might be early, but Intuit is coming with many changes in the QuickBooks 2021 version.
Some of the changes will completely change the way you interact and use QuickBooks 2021 version in your business. Automation is the future of the world of business, and a lot of automation features will make things simpler further!
With all this speculation and excitement about the QuickBooks 2021 release date, Intuit is releasing a plethora of announcements starting with the beginning of September, 2020.
Read on to explore all the changes, and I assure you that by the time you end up reading this article, you will be equipped with the knowledge about all the upcoming changes, and you will also be able to plan the changes that you will adopt in your company.
Automation and the new features
Time is the biggest commodity for every business owner, and the way to save loads and loads of time is by automating some repetitive tasks. There is a lot of scope of increasing automation, and some of these features have solved these concerns for business owners.
The primary automating functions that you can see in the new version are -
● Ability to create rule-based customer groups - This is a powerful feature in which you will be able to define particular rules for specific customers and define tasks accordingly. You can also create rules using which customers with distinct similarities will be added to the group you create. For all repeat customers with similar requirements, you can set up rules by which invoices can be raised automatically with minor changes, including the date, scope of work, and others.
● Ability to automatically send statements - You can automate the process of sending statements in your company with a lot of customizations. I am sure that creating and sending statements to particular people in your company takes a lot of your time. You will be able to automate all these tasks in the 2021 version.
● Customize payment receipts - Almost every section of the payment receipt will be customizable. You can edit certain parts for a specific group of customers and automate it further.
● Improved bank feeds - Intuit has made a lot of changes and improved the process of bank feeds.
Introduction of the new subscriptions models
There are many other things and value-added services required by almost every user of QuickBooks. Realizing the needs and giving customized solutions to the needs, Intuit will be marketing and pushing its subscription models for all users.
These models are a combination of many factors and include services worth much more than the bundled package. The inclusions in the subscription are -
● Unlimited customer support for free, the value of which is $299 annually
● Automatic data backup and recovery options which will protect you from mishaps, which is priced at $99 annually
● Full access to all updates, features, latest, version, security patches and also support for integration of 3rd party OS changes
● You will be able to use the QuickBooks 2021 version Mobile Application to categorize and create receipt expense transactions for your business automatically
● You will also get additional discounts for purchasing the QuickBooks 2021 cloud hosting remote access
Retail Availability and the coming changes
Another part of the upcoming change is the retail availability of the subscriptions.
Starting with the first week of September, you will be able to purchase only the annual plans of the desktop plus subscriptions in the brick and mortar stores.
Other one-time purchase products will be discontinued in the offline stores, and you will have to buy these on their website or by contacting the sales representatives via phone or the website.
New attractive discounts
A new discount spree is also starting, and Intuit will be offering a 25% discount on the first year for desktop plus subscriptions, which will include all the benefits as listed above.
To all the one-time purchase products, there will be a discount of 10%
All the discounts will start from early September when Intuit begins to unveil these and some other announcements.
All these new changes will open new doors for improvements and help professionals to further improve their efficiency. We eagerly wait to test out the latest changes.
Make sure to check out the new version and leverage the added features in your business!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Most useful blogs