Accounting software is surely one of the most important parts of any company’s IT infrastructure. It doesn’t matter in which type of industry you are or what is the size of the business, you need to manage your accounts properly.
Relying on pen and paper for filing and managing accounts is not a good way and that’s why most of the businesses use accounting software solutions. Although there are many types of accounting software solutions available in the market, when it comes to the best accounting software then the first name that comes to mind is Sage 50.
Sage 50 is basically an easy to use accounting software that is feature-rich and comes with a very simple UI. Well, most of the people consider Sage 50 to be perfect for growing small businesses but you should know that this robust accounting software can be used by big businesses as well. This advanced accounting software includes standard accounting features like bill payment, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash flow management.
One of the best things about Sage 50 is that it has industry-specific functions, and can be used by up to 40 employees. From module-level security to inventory management, Sage 50 accounting software encompasses all the things you need from accounting software. You should know that you also have the option to add payroll and credit card processing in Sage 50.
In addition to being available on the desktop, this robust accounting application is available on the mobile platform as well. The mobile app for Sage 50 is available on BlackBerry, iOS, and Android.
What is the benefit of using Sage 50 accounting software?
The benefits offered by Sage 50 accounting software are very long but we have tried to summarize some of the most talked-about benefits of Sage 50 hosting. Here is the list of some of the most highlighted benefits of switching to or choosing Sage 50 for your business:-
· Easy to use for even people with no accounting background. You don’t need to be a CPA for using Sage 50 accounting software.
· Incorporates each and every type of accounting module in addition to credit card processing, inventory management, customizable dashboard and inventory reporting options.
· It is not limited to basic accounting features only as it includes many tools that aids in different types of business operations.
· Comes with an automatic backup option that doesn’t only wipe out the need for manual backup but keeps you protected from complete data loss.
· It is very compatible with different types of Sage products so that you can customize it according to your business needs and get expected results.
· Automates most of your accounting process and thus accountants are able to save time and focus on other important tasks.
· Is compatible with cloud which means that you can easily host Sage 50 on the cloud platform and unlock the power of cloud.
What are the best Sage 50 features?
Even the list of Sage 50 features is very long and this is why this advanced accounting software is considered feature-rich. It doesn’t matter how advanced your accounting software needs are or how specific it is, Sage 50 will act as a panacea for all your accounting needs. Let’s go through some of the most common accounting features offered by Sage 50:-
· Option of setting bills online
· Job/project management
· A long list of 100 modifiable reports and financial statements to help you with your decision making
· Vendor management center
· Excellent inventory and job administration
· Easy cash flow management
· Standard and essential accounting
· Sage business care silver
· Reviews insight and trends in data
· Terminal services
· Service and inventory management center
· Small businesses
· Medium sized businesses
You will not have to pay even a single dime for the free trail of Sage 50 but if you are going buy its licenses then you will have to pay. Following are the current user based prices of Sage 50
Subscription plan- $29/user/month
What about Sage 50 hosting?
If you are looking forward to taking advantage of the Sage 50 software and use it in the best possible way then you should go for Sage 50 hosting solution. Well, there is no mystery in how Sage 50 works? But you might not be aware about the functioning of Sage 50 hosting solution.
In order to shift Sage 50 to the cloud, you will have to choose a cloud hosting provider. After finalizing a cloud hosting provider that offers hosting services for Sage 50, the cloud vendor will install the Sage 50 accounting software on its cloud server. After the shift, you will be given an RDP that you will have to use for accessing your accounting software on the cloud. You should know that you can access your Sage 50 hosting solution from any device. All you will have to is to enter the login details.
What is the advantage of Sage 50 hosting?
There are many advantages offered by Sage 50 hosting and we are going to look at some of them in this blog post.
· Global accessibility
· Bank level security
· High uptime
· Multi-user access